Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 6 Kenpo X

I did it!  One week down.  I have the option to do an x stretch tomorrow, but I am going rest and stretch on my own.  This week was brutal.  My body is so sore it is unbelievable.  I have trouble sitting today, because my legs are just ripped to shreds from working them.  I woke up at 3:00am this morning, and had a nasal drip sore throat thing going on.  Ouch!  Took some EmergenC and a Sudafed and went back to bed.  When the alarm went off at 7 today I did not want get up and workout.  The first reason was because I was so sore, and the second reason was the cold, BUT I did it anyway.  I learned the last time I did P90X that if you do the workouts you are less sore in the end.  You stretch everything out, and the juices start flowing, and you just feel better.  That being said, I also believe rest equals repair.  When you rest your body repairs itself.  When I was sick my mom always said, "Rest is best!"  She was right.  I love you Momma!  Today was Kenpo X!  I really dig Kenpo.  It is exciting.  You are kicking butt.  I am pretending like I am a kung fu master, and working my buns off.  It is fun, fun, and a double dose of fun.  I sweated my bootie off, and my heart rate got pretty darn high.  I'm going to have to see where I fall with my heart rate, because it got to 200 at one point, and I was scared, and so I paused the DVD, and that is allowed during workouts.  I got my heart rate back down, and then went back to work. 
Now on a personal girl note.  I have very big girls.  I went to Academy lastnight, and got a high impact sports bra.  I was like WHAT?!? when I saw the price, but ladies it is so worth it.  They stayed in place, and although I look like a young boy because they are smashed to my chest, they were stationary, and did not get slammed around.  If you are a big breasted woman you will understand.  Oh so nice!!  Also I am noticing something that is AMAZING.  I had my third child a year ago, and I was struggling with a little bit of dribble if you catch my drift.  My muscles seem to be tightning up in my pelvic floor, and guess what?  Bada Bing Bada boom!  Yah!  That in itself is awesome. 
This might have been to much info for a lot of you men, but it is what it is.  Take what you want and leave the rest.  Went to Logan's for dinner last night.  I am trying to keep my caloric intake at no more than 1500 a day, and they have a menu for meals that are 550 calories.  yay!  I had the shrimp skewers and broccoli, and it was totally yummy.  Well til next time.  God Bless and keep up the good work!!! Best! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment