Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 4 Yoga X

I really like this workout.  The first half is really challenging.  It kind of sucks, but in a good way.  What do I mean by that?  Well, I could feel myself getting stronger with each push-up.   I fell and stumbled a lot, but I did really good with most of it.  It is absolutely amazing how much you can sweat while barely moving.  I made it all the way through all 1 1/2 hours of it, and really enjoyed myself.  The end is so relaxing.  It is so rewarding in the end. The stretches are just comforting.  I know that sounds strange, but after slamming my body for 3 days, this felt oh so good!  I had so much energy today. I ran all over town, and I was able to get all of my errands ran.  Fantastic day.   Morning workouts are definitely the best for me.  Especially with having 3 children.  There really isn't any other time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment